Final Drive 2.5 Liter Rocket Fill Torque Specs

Devildawg

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT, formerly2017 Rocket III Roadster
Hello there! What are the torque specs for the final drive fluid fill and drain plugs on the 2.5 liter? I saw one thread the drain was 25nm. Is this correct? Thank you!

Also, my wife and I are headed to the UK next month and will be attending the Triumph Factory Tour. I cannot wait!

Hello there! What are the torque specs for the final drive fluid fill and drain plugs on the 2.5 liter? I saw one thread the drain was 25nm. Is this correct? Thank you!

Also, my wife and I are headed to the UK next month and will be attending the Triumph Factory Tour. I cannot wait!
Click on resources- the answer is in the manual. Near the front there is a section with torque specs.

Awesome. Thank you!
Curious how much drains out- mine was pretty low the first time. I change it every tire change, which is 3X/year.

You should also look into lubing the splines on the drive shaft on a regular basis.

Curious how much drains out- mine was pretty low. I change it every tire change, which is 3X/year. You should also look into lubing the splines on the drive shaft on a regular basis.
I will let you know how it turns out. Great info about the splines. I will definitely do that.

Back