cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
I was told from my dealer to be safe wrap my pipes with exhaust tape and that will take the heat away from my side pieace I made, and it should be fine.
So I bought some Graphite Black Exhaust insulating wrap it took some time to do but it turned out nice.
It really takes away from all that heat from the headers I hardly feel any heat at all.
And my Rocket seems to be a little more spunky:) it seem to be more happy.

Attachments

• Exhaust wrap 002.jpg
    Exhaust wrap 002.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Exhaust wrap 004.jpg
    Exhaust wrap 004.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 2,425
  • Exhaust wrap 005.jpg
    Exhaust wrap 005.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 249
wrap

I bought Graphite Black Exhaust insulating wrap, it comes in two inch or one inch in 5o feet.
I bought the one inch because I new I could do a nicer job but I had to go out and buy another 50 feet to finish and ended up with about three feet left over.
So maybe if you bought the 2 inch it might be enough but would think it would be harder to wrap around tight on the cornnesr.
Just my thought, I just know the one inch came out really nice.

The 1 inch was $48.16 and the 2 inch was $59.00 for 50 feet.
So if any one decides to use the 2 inch wrap and all's you need is about 3 feet I could send it to you so you don't need to buy another roll:)

Just wrapped mine last night. I think I see in improvement in the heat. Haven't really tested it yet. That will be this week, as I ride home from work in 105 deg plus heat.
I used 1' tape from DEI from Checker Auto. They have a silicone spray that you're supposed to spray on after you wrap, "to help keep it from unwrapping". But I figured that the heat shields should do that. I don't want anything that might trap more moisture.
I wrapped down to the shield that covers the cat/crossover box and still have over half the roll left.

wrap

You didn't wrap your headers? that where a lot of heat comes from as well.
I went through two rolls of one inch ,50 feet in a roll and left over was three feet.
Let us know how it is with that kind of heat.

Just wrapped mine last night. I think I see in improvement in the heat. Haven't really tested it yet. That will be this week, as I ride home from work in 105 deg plus heat.
I used 1' tape from DEI from Checker Auto. They have a silicone spray that you're supposed to spray on after you wrap, "to help keep it from unwrapping". But I figured that the heat shields should do that. I don't want anything that might trap more moisture.
I wrapped down to the shield that covers the cat/crossover box and still have over half the roll left.

I was just in Arizona... I didn't see any moisture! LOL

Back