snuffcityrider

Living Legend
An update on the tape, it works great. No more roasted thigh! I've been testing it in the Arizona desert with temps close to 100 degrees. Worth every dollar!

An update on the tape, it works great. No more roasted thigh! I've been testing it in the Arizona desert with temps close to 100 degrees. Worth every dollar!

Where you at in AZ? Your profile said Texas. I'm in Gilbert. I'd like to meet other captains in my area. Maybe we could get together sometime, If you don't mind riding with a slower R3T!

He's from Texas, he lives a few hours from me. He's just a lucky bastard getting to take off and go on a multi-state ride and enjoy the scenery out your way.. :)

I'm in Tombstone till tomorrow. And yes, I'm lucky.

Make sure you go to Bisbee, But I wouldn't suggest some of the bars or coffee shops. It's a nice ride, but I heard they're a little "light in the loafers" down there.
Also, if you've got time, check out Kartchner Caverns. Pretty cool!

Maybe some. It seems to run smoother, not that it ever ran rough. I've got my wife and 60# of luggage and it's ran like a demon through all the various elevations and temps. Don't really crack the throtle with the wife on the back so it's hard to answer the performance ? just yet.

Back