Exedras on Front and Rear

FunkSoulBro

Supercharged
Ride
2006 Classic
Hi all,

Thought Id express my extreme satisfaction to the installation of the BS Exedra to both front and rear of my R3 Classic. Exedra Max for the rear and the Exedra G701 for the front.

Both front and rear Metzelers lasted 9500 kms and 9000 kms respectively.
Ive had the bike since 7800kms and didnt realise any handling issues.

Then the BS radial tyres went on and OMG what a difference. The handling is soooo much better as it eats up the corners like never before. It is effortless when before it was a bit of work in and out of the bends.

Highly recommended but be prepared for the cost here in Oz. Cost me $390 fitted for the rear and $320 fitted for the front. However with them on now, money well spent.
20151120_163937.jpg 20151017_140827.jpg

If that is a 150 front it is a bias tire unlike the Excedra Max. Careful as I thought the one I had made the bike squirrley. As soon as I get it off the rim its going to the burn pile.

I had the same reaction with Exedra Max rear vs Metzelers except I went with Avon front. Completely different bike, as if it shed about 150 lbs. I've never witnessed that big a shift with a tire change before. I have no idea how long they will last comparatively but even if they get only half the miles I'll get them again! It's that much difference and to me the handling is the most important thing.

If that is a 150 front it is a bias tire unlike the Excedra Max. Careful as I thought the one I had made the bike squirrley. As soon as I get it off the rim its going to the burn pile.

They come in bias and radial. I tried one (radial) on the front and really liked the handling. Only real downside was the wear, which was very poor. As stated many times by many people on here, the Avon mates better with Exedra Max and gives much better mileage.

Back