Evening folks. Just bought a rocket three.

Rode it home yesterday 190 miles. Got home had a brew and went back out on it. Cant get enough of it.
Welcome from
Blimey didnt think a cup of tea could be that contaversial a certain ice breaker:)))
Welcome from Yorkshire. Nice bike.The new Rocket 3 is a lot smoother ride than the old one. Enjoy.

Nice!

And yes that does look like a TFC - do they still sell those new?

And don't listen to the naysayers, everything is better after a beer.
I know this because I am a BREWer.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.
Im having a brew as i write this :D:D
Yes i bought it second hand 2800 miles. Compared to all the others on the net I paid a reasonable price under what it was new at any rate. The guy i bought it from was really genuine brilliant chap and had looked after it etc etc. It is just a year old.
This replaces my chopper and after 11 tears of hauling that thing round corners and requiring a petrol tanker and a spinal surgeon to follow you just in case..... this is like a rolls royce. :D smaller lighter and so comfortable.

Just out of interest how do you display the coolant temperature on these things. I have gone into the display set up it has a tick at the side of it thus activated but it isnt showing in any of the trays despite which style you use. A bit oif tuition would be much appreciated.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.
Im having a brew as i write this :D:D
Yes i bought it second hand 2800 miles. Compared to all the others on the net I paid a reasonable price under what it was new at any rate. The guy i bought it from was really genuine brilliant chap and had looked after it etc etc. It is just a year old.
This replaces my chopper and after 11 tears of hauling that thing round corners and requiring a petrol tanker and a spinal surgeon to follow you just in case..... this is like a rolls royce. :D smaller lighter and so comfortable.

Just out of interest how do you display the coolant temperature on these things. I have gone into the display set up it has a tick at the side of it thus activated but it isnt showing in any of the trays despite which style you use. A bit oif tuition would be much appreciated.
That model is a limited edition and was pre sold out before release. It should hold value better that the other models. Nice find.

Back