ROCKETHEAD

Top Fuel
Ride
2015 Triumph Trophy SE
I have not been on here for a while, but thought I would share the beginnings of my most recent endeavor...

It is in the planning stages right now and will soon firm up dates.

I am doing a charity ride after I was inspired by @Boog charity swim events, I can do long distance riding but I will drown myself in a Chicago pothole in two seconds flat...

So the ride is for All Veterans and the donations will go to a Veterans house in Chicago, more details later
49 Veteran Memorial Sites in 48 States under 15 days
roughly 11,200 miles

Web and donation page to follow

The ride is setup in such a way that you can start in any state and finish in the same place, taking in consideration memorial sites that are 24/7 and shortest distance between them for the most part
Here is the initial make up of the ride...

Rockethead

****! I sure would like to join you on this ride
Meet me in Texas and do the last part, or do the whole dang thing, I always wanted to do all 48 in one ride and it seems to start coming together.
Waiting on response from my company ceo if I am getting work to sponsor me, then its definitely on like donkey kong...

Meet me in Texas and do the last part, or do the whole dang thing, I always wanted to do all 48 in one ride and it seems to start coming together.
Waiting on response from my company ceo if I am getting work to sponsor me, then its definitely on like donkey kong...

Will definitely ride part of it with you but would be nice to do the whole thing...working on it

Well,Head, I see you have been spending your time wisely.
What a great idea!
There is a Veterans Memorial Museum in Chehalis, WA that you should consider for your list.
Do you have dates?
I would enjoy being a part of this worthwhile endeavor for at least a piece of your route.

Back