Eastern Beaver 2007 Rocket Classic kit. best one?

For the record and for Eastern Beaver, http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Bike_Specific/Triumph/triumph.html - either of those two should work, with or without lo(w beam) cut.

I got the single H4 kit for my Touring and the workmanship of it all was excellent, though I'm sure D'Ecosse does great work too.

I also just realized I don't need the lo cut (and didn't get it either)... the PDM60 can be programmed to delay bringing the headlights on, or anything else that's connected to it. Bonus.

Last edited:
... Unless you absolutely have a defined need for it, don't bother with the Lo cut-out version ....

I like the lo-cut out as it is helpful to cut lights when using tune ECU . . . or outrunning coppers at night! :eek:

Stay tuned guys - I have a design pending that will give you control to turn the headlights on or off at anytime you like (whether or not you have a relay kit or std) without even having to mount an auxiliary switch!
"What? " I hear you say? "How can you have MANUAL control to turn lights on or off, without adding a switch?"

Clue is in the words "without adding" - it will make use of an existing switch - the start button - WITHOUT altering its std function or major re-wiring ;)

(I hate having to add auxiliary switches to control things - if I can manipulate a circuit using OEM switches to do double-duty, I'd rather go that route. That is why my keyless ignition system is controlled by the clutch switch and the Kill/Run Switch)

Back