Eastern Beaver 2007 Rocket Classic kit. best one?

Kim Turner

.040 Over
Ride
2007 triumph Rocket III Classic
Before I order. Which is the best kit to ward off any potential switch problems/lighting improvement for my 2007 triumph Rocket III Classic. Thank you.

The Eastern Beaver kit is an easy install and very high quality. You can roll your own as well but I recommend the EB kit.

Unless you absolutely have a defined need for it, don't bother with the Lo cut-out version. When you hit the starter button, the headlights go out already.

I put the cutout on mine simply so I wouldn't have to pull the fuse when using tuneEcu. I mounted it behind the left cover though rather than putting it on the bike since its a mx only switch for me. Of course it's completely optional so either kit will accomplish everything you're looking for.

First of all if you missed the welcome page then welcome, second one of the forum members on here makes a kit for them which I think is even better and for about the same price, look up and talk to DEcosse

Before I order. Which is the best kit to ward off any potential switch problems/lighting improvement for my 2007 triumph Rocket III Classic. Thank you.

I like the lo-cut out as it is helpful to cut lights when using tune ECU . . . or outrunning coppers at night! :eek:

First of all if you missed the welcome page then welcome, second one of the forum members on here makes a kit for them which I think is even better and for about the same price, look up and talk to DEcosse

I must say now that I am dealing with DEcosse about some other matters, I would definitely go with his package! :thumbsup:
Nothing against EB, but Ken is in the states and SUPER accessible and helpful!

Back