Done with the search.

2008 GSXR-1300 I got him down to $9K but i just can't retain that position for any length of time anymore...It's a screamer..!!
IMG_0975.JPG

That would be bad ass at the drag strip. I could ride it for a quarter mile.

You know what?....in a few years, young riders will oogle at us older dudes doin it on our Rockets cos they are old school bychin bikes!!
They will be things of the past that can still match it with the plastic panelled flash paint jobs that scream as they fly along the road...here goes us with proper noise...solid performance and torque these new things will never understand....i just love my Rocket!...every time i ride i find older guys staring at it...asking questions...shaking their heads as if they have just seen a bike they cant believe...'is that a six cylinder?'....
Dont see them oogling at the fast plastic things...wonder why?

I went for a short ride tonight first ride for two weeks.
Got all the issues sorted Even managed to get the engine light to go out once i stopped at the shop to buy some laundry powder and it ¼ fired and then nothing put in first and rolled it forward a bit let the clutch out and moved the pistons a bit and hit the starter fired up straight away. (had this issue on the Yamaha 1100 Virago).

Went to the gas station fuel up and a pretty little blonde girl goes wow that funny seeing laundry powder strapped to the back of a motorbike.

Turns out she rides a 300cc bike.
Had a canoe on the roof of her car and is in training for the coast to coast multi sport event running, cycling, mountain running, canoe and cycle again from one side of the country to the other. I said she must have a screw loose and she replied also did ultra Marathons and for a job she spent most of the day hanging out of helicopters.

You know what?....in a few years, young riders will oogle at us older dudes doin it on our Rockets cos they are old school bychin bikes!!
They will be things of the past that can still match it with the plastic panelled flash paint jobs that scream as they fly along the road...here goes us with proper noise...solid performance and torque these new things will never understand....i just love my Rocket!...every time i ride i find older guys staring at it...asking questions...shaking their heads as if they have just seen a bike they cant believe...'is that a six cylinder?'....
Dont see them oogling at the fast plastic things...wonder why?
They go too fast to oogle at ...:ninja:;):D

Back