Disaster recovery needed.

Freddie

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket III Roadster 2012
Hi everyone, I am the one who did what has not to be done. My bike after disconnecting and connecting the battery showed the abs light on.
I've used one ELM 327 that worked fine with ford and toyota cars, and Torque app, that connected and showed acceleration and vacuum values as normal, the problem was after I clicked in "Clear fault codes" the bike make some strange noises, no messages in the app and never started again, does the initial cycle with some differences sometimes, it tries to start once very shortly and then never again.

I've purchased TuneEcu but still keeps unregistered.
It connected showed the bike info and map correctly but all functions are still grayed.

Any suggestions for the moment TuneEcu works fully?

Tks,

Fred

I see your photos on your profile of a 2300 R3 Roadster.

What cable and device are you using? TuneECU on Android device?

I would think that u need to check voltages
do u have 12 volts when u try to start
what is the voltage while trying to start.
forget about tuneecu for now
i am thinking u ran the battery down
Yes Sir! That was the problem, It seems that it was with low battery at the start when I've checked the ODB2, but not running enough to charge the battery, then with the tests in contact, and lights on, the voltage lowered under the threshold needed to start. Today after charging the battery it started ok. But as it happened after the "clear fault codes" command it scared me. Tks!

I was using a bluetooth ELM327 and Torque App, now I've installed TuneEcu but it has some glitch and it stays "unregistered" the developer said soon will be an update to resolve that issue.

Back