Idle afr is too rich help needed.

Yes in the higher revs , im only running 5 psi boost , would changing the values in the F tables for each cylinder help. Why does tunecu not allow higher then 45% adjustment on the trim tables.,?

No clue, but you can raise the trim by 45%, commit the trims, then raise it another 45%, commit trims, and so on repeating.
You can also raise the number directly in the F tables themselves.

Exactly.
Accept the trims an then you can start with that again in the trim tables.

if you scroll left to the F trim table

upload_2019-10-14_23-13-22.png

press Edit up in the top right corner

press Modify Table

upload_2019-10-14_23-13-53.png

the table moves to edit mode

upload_2019-10-14_23-14-38.png

Click on the cell you want to change (or click-hold-drag across many cells)

upload_2019-10-14_23-14-56.png

Slide finger up the screen to raise the % trim, or slide down to lower it

upload_2019-10-14_23-15-15.png

When finished that trim adjustment, press the green tick button

If you want to change more trims, do. If not, and you are finished for now, press the green tick again

upload_2019-10-14_23-15-38.png

If you load that map to the ECU and run it, it will use the trims. Doing it this way means you can keep track of how much you changed the original fuel tables.

However if you want to commit the trims to the fuel tables, click Edit again and then click Apply Trims (ensure F trim global is ticked so it applies to all F tables)

upload_2019-10-14_23-16-15.png

If you want to modify the L tables (for low throttle positions like 0-6% iirc) i think you have to modify the L tables themselves, using same editing technique as above.

Save and download the map

Thanks for that , i have just committed the trim tables now cant wait to get home and try giving her more fuel . Neville im only running 5 psi boost and i also have an adjustable rising rate fuel pressure regulator installed. Im hoping for around 200 hp are the injectors good for that .? If not would you know what im needing.?

Hi guys just want to say thanks to all who helped with advice , the bike is running awesome . Idles at the right afr and pulls in the 12.5 to 13.1 range , its an absolute weapon love it.

Back