Did your 2020+ Rocket 3 Instrument Cluster glass crack?

Did your 2020+ Rocket 3 Instrument Cluster glass crack?

• Total voters
I must be lucky. 11th character is a T. Thiland!
Just looked it up. The country of manufacture is the either first or first two letters of the VIN (in the USA). Example: SA-SM is manufactured in United Kingdom, RF-RK is manufactured in Taiwan. My 2014 and 2020 Rockets are made in England as they are both SM!

Just looked it up. The country of manufacture is the either first or first two letters of the VIN (in the USA). Example: SA-SM is manufactured in United Kingdom, RF-RK is manufactured in Taiwan. My 2014 and 2020 Rockets are made in England as they are both SM!
Me too! Why are we happy? Less drunk at factory there?

My understanding was the first 3 characters were the manufactures such as Triumph or Yamaha etc.. (SMT at the start of the VIN designates all Triumphs and is the first digits in all Triumph motorcycles). I may be wrong. My 2020 Rockets 11th character is a T. So Thailand I guess? Also, country built and assembly can be two different places.
2A.jpg

My understanding was the first 3 characters were the manufactures such as Triumph or Yamaha etc.. (SMT at the start of the VIN designates all Triumphs and is the first digits in all Triumph motorcycles). I may be wrong. My 2020 Rockets 11th character is a T. So Thailand I guess? Also, country built and assembly can be two different places.
2A.jpg
My 21 starts with SMT ... and have MT in the model year and assembly... so I guess plant T country S...

Back