Did your 2020+ Rocket 3 Instrument Cluster glass crack?

Did your 2020+ Rocket 3 Instrument Cluster glass crack?

• Total voters
Mine once & friends twice. All three times in the same way.

Attachments

• R3 crack.jpg
    R3 crack.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 147
The list seems to get longer and longer on the problems with the new Rocket. Just curious how many and what will pop up in a year when my warranty is over. I have had the brakes done twice, replaced the gas tank due to gas spillage with Evap, replace the panniers (still pending) and they can't find the problem with my stalling issues. That's 1 year in so far. Not unhappy with the Rocket as I really like it although the time in the dealers is way excessive for one year. Still have the stalling and my clutch actuator is suspect so I have that to look forward to. Still love the bike but it's fu***** with my patience.

The list seems to get longer and longer on the problems with the new Rocket. Just curious how many and what will pop up in a year when my warranty is over. I have had the brakes done twice, replaced the gas tank due to gas spillage with Evap, replace the panniers (still pending) and they can't find the problem with my stalling issues. That's 1 year in so far. Not unhappy with the Rocket as I really like it although the time in the dealers is way excessive for one year. Still have the stalling and my clutch actuator is suspect so I have that to look forward to. Still love the bike but it's fu***** with my patience.
I am in the same boat. Love the bike but can't enjoy it fully due to the stalling issue. The instrument cluster getting cracked is a new one. How about it gets cracked after the warranty expires. Pretty expensive replacement around $2K. Even after replacement, you can't be sure that the new one won't crack.

Back