Did your 2020+ Rocket 3 Instrument Cluster glass crack?

Did your 2020+ Rocket 3 Instrument Cluster glass crack?

• Total voters
My instrument display screen has not cracked.....”yet”. But both my handlebar mirrors have cracked. I ordered a replacement, and it was cracked as well. I went to the dealership and asked for them to give me a good mirror off of one of the bikes in their inventory. They literally couldn’t find one that wasn’t cracked. When I say cracked, I mean something so Subtle it looks like a spider web laying across your mirror.

Attachments

• 20220605_125357.jpg
    20220605_125357.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20220605_125357.jpg
    20220605_125357.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 62
Just noticed mine has cracked in exactly the same place. Bike is 3 weeks old.
My instrument panel hasn’t cracked....yet. But my handlebar both did. Triumph using some seriously cheap China glass I’m thinkin.

I'll certainly keep an eye out for that. My mirrors have the hairlines too but looks more like faulty glass prep or failing reflective backing than a crack. I've had more pressing issues to address and not tried to have them replaced. I wonder how many they will have to replace before a recall is announced? All of them probably.

The glass in the mirrors has never cracked but Triumph has had to replace two mirrors because the ball and socket joint became loose. Another one has loosened but its off warranty now. Guess it will be out of my pocket.

I have a 2020 model year, with 6500 miles showing. It's new to me, so 2 weeks old.
Bought it through a non Triumph dealership.
No cracks on my screen. Everything looks as it should.......so far.
I have noticed very many ebay listings from different sellers, for screen protection film cut to fit the Rocket 3 cluster. Wonder if this is due to the problems some of you guys have already encountered......Prevention/protection as an alternative to the cure perhaps ??

.... like this listing...

BLOQ Dashboard Screen Protector for TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 (2020-) | eBay

Back