Deceleration pops after Penner Remap

Mister Jim

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3R
2000 km after remapping the new Triumph Rocket 3 I love the punch it packs now but I kind of miss the crackles and pops from the exhaust. Does anyone how to keep the power and get back the deceleration pops when letting of the throttle?

2000 km after remapping the new Triumph Rocket 3 I love the punch it packs now but I kind of miss the crackles and pops from the exhaust. Does anyone how to keep the power and get back the deceleration pops when letting of the throttle?

several things to consider pipes u r running tune u r running. year of your r3
i have been running the tors tune(i think) i mod it by opening the secondary's and a few other things.
been having the decel pops for 50,000 plus and never even checked the valves with no problem.
jmo the amount of gas in the exhaust pipes has little bearing on the way it runs.
jmo most of the tunes think the more gas the better. i just like a good running motor with decent mileage.
i forget who it was but they said to just richen on the first few percent to get ride of the decel pop and i agree.

i forget who it was but they said to just richen on the first few percent to get ride of the decel pop and i agree.
On my Power Commander map I added 20 to the zero throttle position from 1250rpm up to red line, zero decel or shifting pop. I don't like the pop and this took care of it.
@Mister Jim did you use Tune ECU or Power Commander?

.....did someone just say 'pops on overrun'?
....hold my beer....

Back