Sorry to hear of this, @bruce aussie! :thumbsdown:
Hopefully it shall be an easy repair for you. :thumbsup:
I'm trying to stretch one more summer riding season in this year before I go back under the blade myself.

Much better this morning can almost straighten my leg. Had MRI done but doc may not get results till Tuesday. I think it will come good untill next time I forget about it and kneel down on my left knee and it locks up. I might have to give up going to church.

Would be a great excuse for a Catholic!
:p

I had a total knee joint replacement at Memorial Hermann back in 2008. It was a "minimally invasive" type surgery i.e. the hamstring was not cut. Three days after the surgery I walked out of the hospital without a cane or walker or wheelchair. I had a slight limp and had several weeks of rehab. I believe my knee was better than new. No regrets!

Apparently I have a large piece of cartilage floating around in my knee causing it to lock up and cause me grief when I kneel on it. Should calm down with a few days of over Easter but will need to be cleaned out some time in the near future. Apart from the piece of cartilage floating around my left knee is in good nick for a bloke my age. No sign of arthritis

A Bruce does that mean throwing the leg over (the Rocket) is out of the question.

My son had a knee recon after a motocross crash, his knee is like new now, all the best, and get well soon.

Apparently I have a large piece of cartilage floating around in my knee causing it to lock up and cause me grief when I kneel on it. Should calm down with a few days of over Easter but will need to be cleaned out some time in the near future. Apart from the piece of cartilage floating around my left knee is in good nick for a bloke my age. No sign of arthritis
Your knee is is good nick cos your not carrying extra weight

Back