Dark Side on 2022 GT?

Elaborate please
Arek, that would be escalatory. ;)

20211109_105850.jpg

And that is a very good reason to do it. Of course it can be done, but there may be a couple of challenges to overcome.
Just because something fits “back there” doesn’t mean it should go “back there”, even if it can be squeezed in. Now I really am out of here.

Just because something fits “back there” doesn’t mean it should go “back there”, even if it can be squeezed in. Now I really am out of here.
My old girlfriend said the exact same thing after a night of drinking. I can't remember what it was about though.

Hello BROCOM Rockers, after 6 Rockets (2005-2014) I finally upgraded to a 2022 GT Triple Black and I'd like to know if anyone has gone #DarkSide yet on the new model? I'm loading all the Corbin touring accessories, and hard saddlebags are next... and I recently saw that someone fit a side car on their GT, just wondering if anyone has used CT otherwise? Thanks ~ Matt @Facebook.com/mcd202dc

Rocket GT (1).jpg
Hello BROCOM Rockers, after 6 Rockets (2005-2014) I finally upgraded to a 2022 GT Triple Black and I'd like to know if anyone has gone #DarkSide yet on the new model? I'm loading all the Corbin touring accessories, and hard saddlebags are next... and I recently saw that someone fit a side car on their GT, just wondering if anyone has used CT otherwise? Thanks ~ Matt @Facebook.com/mcd202dc

Rocket GT (1).jpg
Gmail
JamesBondRocket3

The Corbin Fleetwood Saddlebag mounting bracket is not shaped correctly for the Rocket 3. The result is that the holes on the bracket do not line up with the holes on the frame.

The Corbin installation video glosses over this fact.

After failing myself, I hired a mechanic, who couldn't install the bracket either.

Now, I am taking the bike to a welding shop to fabricate a new bracket. My very expensive $3,000 saddlebags just turned into $4000.

Buyer beware!

Back