crazyman

Supercharged
I'm planning on getting my exhaust upgraded. I've heard and seen video clips of the D&D, Raask, and TORs. I can't really tell them apart. The TORs do sound fairly quiet. Not too much different from the stock pipes.

I like the look of the Raask set that Wildrooster got. They sound great, from his video clip.

The D&D's I've heard in clips sound good, but I can't tell much difference from the others.

I guess I just need a little persuasion as to which ones to get. So far, the Raask set has it for looks and sound. That's only from video clips.

Anything else I should consider ?

I have heard that taking the baffles out of the d and d pipes are a job and as for getting them back in I have no idea. The raasks are simple to remove and replace I love the pipes I have but the choice is yours

I have read about the baffle removal. I'm not wanting to remove them. As for choices, well that's why I'm asking here. I don't want to spend the money for one set, and end up not happy with them.

BTW Wildrooster, I'm 2nd Officer, SCRC Chapter 5, Tampa Bay. Check out our website: Welcome to SCRC Tampa Bay !

exhaust

crazyman, Get the Jardine full exhaust they sound nice and they give you the most hp and touque for the money.
I got a nice pair of this site for $500.00 including shipping they looked new.

I got a quote for the D&D and the Raask sets.
D&D = 675 + 30 for shipping
Raask = 695 $ delivered.

I'm leaning towards the Raasks. They look better and sound great from what I've heard. Time to sleep on it.

Go with the Raask!!!! Well thats what I want anyways. Although the D&D's..........................Great now ya got me going every which way!!!! keep us posted

mutt

Fashion vs Function

What r u looking for, pretty, loud, or power? My choice is power, but I already look pretty. Wayne at Power-Tripp posted my dyno chart a couple weeks ago, and my stock mufflers, drilled with a series of 1/2" holes has better numbers than identical up-grades with expensive mufflers. It sounds decent, although it isn't loud enough to attract police. If you constantly travel above the posted speed limit,
attracting police is not good. But, I do believe that Wayne is not your average tuner, so who knows what he might do with a set of high dollar mufflers. Hell, I'm just a poor ass redneck
with over 32,000 miles of speed limit + riding, with 133HP and 163LB/FT on a R3T. Good Luck finding your exhaust!

A little more power would be nice. I think the R3T is plenty for me.

I want a good sound that won't be obnoxious. I've had straight pipes and such before. THey sound 'cool' puttin' around town, but on long rides they do get a bit too much on the ears.

to be honest, i got the Raask now since almost 6 Month. The sound is great.... but sometimes i wish to get the original back, especially during long distance rides.
I woud prefer the original race one from Triumph.
(hope you understand my English):eek:

Greetings from Germany

Back