D & D 3 into 1 into 2 exhaust system

I spoke with Gr3ywolf by phone today and he has a set already ordered at a great price from Windber Triumph. I have to call California because the site I saw them "on sale" just two days ago no longer lists them.

D&D exhaust

I am a lucky one - I live in Vegas where Dynojet is based.

I have the K&N triples under the bearclaw, a PCIII, and the D&D 3-2-1. Dyno dial in got me 147hp and 153 tq at the rear wheel.

Best of all, the dyno dial in was free because Dynojet didn't have any maps for the Rocket at the time.

I am a lucky one - I live in Vegas where Dynojet is based.

I have the K&N triples under the bearclaw, a PCIII, and the D&D 3-2-1. Dyno dial in got me 147hp and 153 tq at the rear wheel.

Best of all, the dyno dial in was free because Dynojet didn't have any maps for the Rocket at the time.

where in vegas are they!!
I will be in vegas on the 19th of april maybe we can hook up and share some of these info

I bought mine with the D&Ds. (no baffles) They have blued some and shows after the heat shield. The sound gets everyones's attention- I've goosed it some to scare antelope and dogs and it sets one of my neighbor's car alarms off every time I drive by.

Back