IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0038.JPG

Rick has the performance specs after it has been tuned by the local Guru if you wish to see them. 25K+ invested. Wife says the widow maker has to go. $8500.00

This bike sits in a garage with a Mercedes STS gull wing. I already have it's replacement.

Still tossing ideas around. Sounds impressive. ;);););););)

Ill sweeten the deal. Will visit rick in two weeks for Prince Camille's third birthday party.

I can pull my empty trailer and bring the Aprilia with me. That's a $400 offer right there.

If you want a true sport/race bike that is nice enough just to look at, this is it. If you want another street fighter go for the Carpenter.

Replacing the Aprilia with a 1st generation Valkyrie for the beach house.

We need to take it to the local track and chase an instructor or expert buddy. It is the safe way to lean a bike like this. Rick has not let me ride it.

If you change you mind our offer stands.

Why do I here having Carpenter Kit your loose bottom end torque ?
I’m still going back and forth on getting the carpenters kits or getting Nev’s cams I would be upset it I did have more bottom end Torque .

No such thing as a free lunch normally. More revs and more power up top raises power band so peak torque is about 1000rpm higher but similar to stock. The pay off is gobs more power and it keeps going further than you ever intend to use it as you state you rarely if over go over 160kmh.

Long and short - get Nev's cams and boost your power where you will use it.

Back