Cutting Sissy Bar?

Siisy Bar can un bolt.
$(KGrHqNHJBsFGz)hO07uBR1i,1yi)!~~60_14.jpg

Mittzy is spot on correct, you can just use shorter bolts and remove the sissy bar and still have a rack but remember the sissy bar is actually very handy to tie stuff on the rack to so it does not move around, just my opinion :)

The bike is a 09 Standard. The seller I bought it from put D&D pipes on it and a windshield, (which now has a crack in it... boooo). I originally modded the passenger seat for my wife with some gel inserts, added the short sissy bar, but found the Corbin Dual Tour seat on here for a good price so I couldn't pass that up.

This spring, I bought the Corbin Beetle Bags. To be honest, they are over priced but I just didn't like the look of anything else. I was lucky enough to find a dealer here who actually picked them up at the border for me to save me some shipping. They just happened to be making a trip to the US and offered to bring them up for me.

The bags are expensive, and then Corbin wanted $500.00 to ship to Canada?! It is rediculous. If the dealer didn't bring them over for me, I would have gone with something else. Now that they're on there, I'm glad I have them.

I'm going to replace the windshield with something less expensive than the Triumph one. I'd like to get into TuneECU but I'm still unsure of what tune I'd need to run. That might be a fall or spring project.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bex81fxitw3om9r/971835_10151741144185568_171829277_n.jpg

I would love to tune my bike to get some more performance out of the standard bike but find it all too confusing. Someone should do an idiots guide. I have tried to read some of the tuning items on the forum but god there are **** loads of them

I would love to tune my bike to get some more performance out of the standard bike but find it all too confusing. Someone should do an idiots guide. I have tried to read some of the tuning items on the forum but god there are **** loads of them

What year Roadster? Do you have TORs? If you don't have the latest Roadster tune with the secondaries open 100% (mostly) you can easily install it. This will give a lot more power for $20 for the TuneECU cable. There are plenty of idiots' guides and e-mail.

You might appreciate this. There is a restaurant in the Haight in San Francisco called Bacon Bacon. It was very popular for a while but the neighbors complained about the aroma and it was shut down temporarily. I believe it's now re-opened. If you don't like bacon, move to Tofu Hill.

Back