Custom tune on my 2020 R dyno sheet

I agree 100 pc on the point Doc made re exhaust and power.....we wanted the cat gone simply to let the motor relax...not have to force gases out thru restrictions...and the sound....always the sound right?
As far as intake mods...i havnt seen or heard of any...i havnt had the intake off yet but any alterations to the stock look would have to be clean and tidy for me to change...i like the look the way it is...and its right there by the throttle bodies too not like the previous models.....i think many of us who changed the air intake on the earlier Rockets, did it to get the air directly into the throttle bodies and do away with the long journey the air had getting there from under the seat....plus it was cool air. Triumph have fixed this problem on these new bikes i think.

I agree 100 pc on the point Doc made re exhaust and power.....we wanted the cat gone simply to let the motor relax...not have to force gases out thru restrictions...and the sound....always the sound right?
As far as intake mods...i havnt seen or heard of any...i havnt had the intake off yet but any alterations to the stock look would have to be clean and tidy for me to change...i like the look the way it is...and its right there by the throttle bodies too not like the previous models.....i think many of us who changed the air intake on the earlier Rockets, did it to get the air directly into the throttle bodies and do away with the long journey the air had getting there from under the seat....plus it was cool air. Triumph have fixed this problem on these new bikes i think.
Yep. Intakes are right behind the indicators. I can't imagine them having to take a long path from there.

It would interesting to evaluate the elements of the filter and experiment with alternatives.
Like this?
th.jpg

Did you have any trouble downloading the DNK map? I have not been able to get it on the bike. Using new Samsung Tab and Obdlink LX, able to get it to connect with engine running, but turn off engine with ignition on, starts reprogramming, but then throws error downloading. Any tricks?
so did you fix the problem?...i have tried a few times today...OBDlink LX...android cell phone...thru ECU....stops and tells me the bluetooth device is not compatible...WTF?

so did you fix the problem?...i have tried a few times today...OBDlink LX...android cell phone...thru ECU....stops and tells me the bluetooth device is not compatible...WTF?
Did you pull the headlight fuse and hook it to a battery tender? Plus you have to leave the key fob on the bike so it does not shut off. I set the fob on the tank and put the phone next to the obdlink took about 15 min to upload. You can only upload not download, view or save any file on the ecu. Are you loading the correct file. The file has to be based on your model and country. They are not interchangeable.

Did you pull the headlight fuse and hook it to a battery tender? Plus you have to leave the key fob on the bike so it does not shut off. I set the fob on the tank and put the phone next to the obdlink took about 15 min to upload. You can only upload not download, view or save any file on the ecu. Are you loading the correct file. The file has to be based on your model and country. They are not interchangeable.

You know i pulled what i thought was the headlight fuse but the lights remained on....key fob is laying in by the battery..tender connected....
I had the tune sent to me from 'The Lady' after filling out all the information she asked for...hopefully she realized im not in the USA..?
Downloaded the tune from email to my Phone and purchased a OBDlink LX.....paired them together...downloaded ECU app to run it thru...everything seemed ok but then this error came up.

Back