Jeremy

.060 Over
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
The wife and I are taking a trip at the end of june around the black hills in south dakota. I wanted to mount a holder for a water bottle on the rear crash bar and maybe on my handlebar, but i cannot find anything that i think will work with the handlebars (stock) when i have the windshield on. Is anyone else rocking them? Pictures and link please?

The wife and I are taking a trip at the end of june around the black hills in south dakota. I wanted to mount a holder for a water bottle on the rear crash bar and maybe on my handlebar, but i cannot find anything that i think will work with the handlebars (stock) when i have the windshield on. Is anyone else rocking them? Pictures and link please?
I have a metal canteen I fill with water and pop it in the freezer the night before cold water all day plus an ice pack if needed

If its going to be hot I freeze a camel pack that way it keeps me cool and as it thaws and I have a cool drink. Now that I am getting old I stop more often to stretch my legs. This getting old stuff sucks !!!!! Good luck on your trio be safe!!!

If its going to be hot I freeze a camel pack that way it keeps me cool and as it thaws and I have a cool drink. Now that I am getting old I stop more often to stretch my legs. This getting old stuff sucks !!!!! Good luck on your trio be safe!!!
My problem is that we stop get water and then it’s hot as it sits in the bag till our next stop. I would like to have a drink on the way . Here is what I use.
1589762415009.jpeg

This works great on my the handlebars of my R3T;:
Kuryakyn Drink Ring Beverage Carrier
-MIG
drink-holder.jpg

I have used a bicycle bidden mount clamped to my (thunderbar) risers for years. Not in a position to post a photo at the moment. The bidden (water bottle) cage is the right size for the bottles of H2O that are available at service stations. I have never done the camel back stuff …… don't like packs on my back.
Actually you can see the bottle in my avatar on the left of my bars.

Back