Crying the MPG blues . . .

You might want to check with @Ishrub if he has any in his cave!

On my trip away this past week in did a short sprint of 202 kms In 1 hour 40mins including 2 stops one for cleaning the visor which I forgot about when at a gas station so stopped at the next town 40km away and second stop for pictures.

Used 13.30 litres of gas was really happy with that and the roads where empty.
Sounds like a good day. I think that 12 minute tune up helped as my bike had previously been operating at 5,000 ft+ altitude was then trucked down to 50ft msg.

You might want to check with @Ishrub if he has any in his cave!.......

No, front fender and pannier guard/rails etc all gone.

I have a monster Touring 'Roadster' screen though, but you must already have a lockable QD screen mount I believe. A bit like the base Fork Fixing kit for Roadsters with both the large and fly-screens etc. the std and the Longhaul monster screen attach to the same mounts. It comes with its own chromed hardware.
Screen Assy, Roadster Polished A2307498

For Sale - SIZE MATTERS! Get the biggest screen EVER made by Triumph!

Windshield, Roadster, Kit, Polished - Triumph ROCKET III TOURING | Triumph ROCKET III TOURING Windshield, Roadster, Kit, Polished supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

Great mileage after ultimate mods. I guess you have eliminated the cat, done a crossover w new pipes and intake as well.
Yes a full Paul Bryant Viking pipe system three into one no cross over and K&N exposed filters with a cut Bearclaw.

Back