Corbin "Young Guns"

3" lower that is something I would have to see:confused: I called my friend today who had a rocket for all of three months(he was a short arse) and with the 11.5 shocks and his fastgun seat he still could not get flat footed on his bike:eek: he is about 5'-3"
The problem with the seat is that it is wide, spreads your legs apart:eek: has anyone narrowed(is that a word) the seat.

I think the problem is that your friend is 5' 3" tall and he's riding the biggest motorcycle on the planet ;) Kudos to him for keeping it off the ground.

3" lower that is something I would have to see:confused: I called my friend today who had a rocket for all of three months(he was a short arse) and with the 11.5 shocks and his fastgun seat he still could not get flat footed on his bike:eek: he is about 5'-3"
The problem with the seat is that it is wide, spreads your legs apart:eek: has anyone narrowed(is that a word) the seat.

you can order it narrower. just call and talk with them. they did the special cut on my seat and it does quite well.

I have the problem I'm a big fellow with short legs 6'1'' 30'' inch legs had to go out and buy a set of boots with thicker soles, I was okay but when I tried to push backwards on a little bit of a hill I could not get much traction.

Back