Young lady rider down

Wishing her speedy recovery

I was involved in a similar situation over 15 years ago. A " friend" of mine , plonker with not much of the riding experience but enough money to buy new fazer was riding next to me. Not checking if anybody was next to him decided to overtake a car pushing me onto oncoming traffic.
I scraped a car coming from opposite direction. Cars mirror broke my left had and a handle bars, my left passengers foot peg punctured cars rear tyre. Car span and went head on with another car.
Long story short I ended in hospital for 3 months with 6 broken bones and skin grafts and a " friend " of mine was most upset because he could not dance a lot on his wedding because of hurt knee.
The moral of the story is... choose wisely who are you riding with or stay way way back.
How did the car occupants end up?

And remove those 'stiletto' pillion foot pegs immediately, ........even if you do ride on the wild side too! ;)

The radical Stiletto Peg is designed for those who ride on the wild side.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: High Quality Billet Aluminum & Rubber
Color: Like the picture show

1623214287638.png

Wishing her speedy recovery

Long story short I ended in hospital for 3 months with 6 broken bones and skin grafts and a " friend " of mine was most upset because he could not dance a lot on his wedding because of hurt knee.
The moral of the story is... choose wisely who are you riding with or stay way way back.
The moral of the story is you need to pick your friends more carefully :thumbsup:. He should have been worried about you.

Back