Corbin Seat and airflow question

AnthonyD

.060 Over
Ride
2009 R3T
Am considering the purchase of a new Corbin seat, but am wondering what effect that mod will have on an otherwise-stock R3T in terms of airflow.

When looking at Mustang's seat install instructions - they mention transferring the air intake assemble from the bottom of the stock seat to the new seat - Corbin's install instructions don't suggest this.

Anyone with Corbin seat notice any performance differences - OR - found it advantageous to transfer the stock air intake assembly from the stock seat to the Corbin? Or am I perhaps worrying about a non-issue?

Thanks!

I wouldn't worry about it. If it bothers you get a RamAir or K&N's for the bike problem solved.

Why, Warp? I don't have experience with either.

I've got an Ultimate on the Roadliner and if they made one for the R3 I'd be all over it, but alas............

I have a Mustang on my R3Tand like it much more than the Corbin I had.Had a Corbin on a Roadliner and loved it.My opinion of course.

I have had a Corbin on my R3T for a long time and many miles and never thought about or experienced any air flow issues. I have the stock intake location with a K&N filter.

Back