Has anyone out there bought and mounted the Corbin Fairing. Would like to get your input how it is working out. Short screen or tall?
I just mounted with the tall screen. I get a fair bit of head buffeting with an old loose helmet. Brand new tight one is better. I am trying to source a screen taller than the 10 inch. I am 5'7" and don't mind looking through the screen if its a smoother ride. Its a really nice quality fairing, but need the buffeting sorted to be truly pleased

I just mounted with the tall screen. I get a fair bit of head buffeting with an old loose helmet. Brand new tight one is better. I am trying to source a screen taller than the 10 inch. I am 5'7" and don't mind looking through the screen if its a smoother ride. Its a really nice quality fairing, but need the buffeting sorted to be truly pleased
If you don't mind me saying the best results from a windscreen the top of the screen should be level with your nose area as you sit on your bike. Looking through a windshield is never a good idea due to reflection of the sun and headlamps at night. The light distortion at night is really bad and will affect your perception. Not to mention looking through bugs in the summer. It doesn't matter what kind of windshield or helmet you get there will always be wind hitting you in different directions and at high speeds a slight buffering. You just try to minimize it. Good luck.:thumbsup:

It came with the 10" shield but I am 6'2" and had some buffeting. I ordered the 12" freedom shield with recurve and added a vent. The windshields that fit a Harley Electra Glide 1996 through 2013 fit the Corbin fairing.
Is that standard or touring width?

Back