Contemplating an R3 Purchase

Small world I have a set of TORs still I the box and am waiting for a Bryant crossover myself. It's all going on as 2011 Roadster I picked up with 8500 miles last year.

You should have it dyno'd before mods & then after to see the difference. I'm having mine done before I install crossover & then after. Wish I could have done this before installing the TORS, but that is before I found a Dyno just down the road from me. But I will post the results.

It looks like the headers on the 2011 I am picking up next weekend are not factory (or not what I usually see on other 2011's), does anyone recognize these headers and/or have any details? Thank you.

6000000005.jpg

Dunno -- sure are purty.

Did you look at the tail end -- often engraved or stamped on the muffler.

I am not on site yet (next weekend), this pic is the only one that shows the stamp on the tailpipe, too blurry to see though. Can anyone else make it out?

6000000006.jpg

Did you ride the bike, so you already know how they sound and are acceptable ?

You can post the definitive photo when you next go there.

How exciting.

Did you ride the bike, so you already know how they sound and are acceptable ?

You can post the definitive photo when you next go there.

How exciting.

No, not yet. I am in Maine and the bike is in N.Carolina. On my way to go check it out / purchase next weekend. If it doesn't live up to my expectations I will walk away and call it a romantic weekend getaway with my wife. :)

No, not yet. I am in Maine and the bike is in N.Carolina. On my way to go check it out / purchase next weekend. If it doesn't live up to my expectations I will walk away and call it a romantic weekend getaway with my wife. :)

They are Jardine pipes and they are really loud. Have the dealer start the bike and video it and send it to you.
You can ad a baffle if it’s to loud.

Back