Considering purchasing a 2017 R3 Roadster

Bertram28

Standard Bore
Thanks for letting me in the group. I will devour all the great information before I put my money down on the counter! It only has 8K miles..I did notice a few other listings with the same amount of miles..Is this a warning sign? Stay safe.

Buy it and ride it.

Some folk buy these and then realised that they have way too much power for what they want. And just park them up and when they next think about riding it a year or two later it's got heavier to push around.

Ain't getting old a PITA.

Buy it and ride it.

Some folk buy these and then realised that they have way too much power for what they want. And just park them up and when they next think about riding it a year or two later it's got heavier to push around.

It sure is.. Im 66 now. I own a 1965/71 Triumph 650 I restored from boxes, and I own a 1999 Buell X1 Lighting, and a 2008 Buell Ulysess.. The Rocket 3 caught my attention for sure

Buy it and ride it.

Too be honest the new 2021 R caught my attention, but I dont want to spend the big money just yet.

Buy it and ride it.

Im thinking I would have to come out of retirement to pay a new rear tire on the 2021 R..Cant even find what that would cost on the internet..lol

Back