Competition Werkes Exhaust 2020 R3

I think Dave Platt's mufflers are the best looking so far, and also great sound character (in his video).
Probably too loud for me though since they're louder than stock. But then I'm probably in minority here, not wanting louder...
You're not.. :)

I think Dave Platt's mufflers are the best looking so far, and also great sound character (in his video).
Probably too loud for me though since they're louder than stock. But then I'm probably in minority here, not wanting louder...
I’m not wanting louder either. My other Rocket gives me plenty of noise so I’ll ride that on a day I want loud.;)

I’m not wanting louder either. My other Rocket gives me plenty of noise so I’ll ride that on a day I want loud.;)
Just out of interest, have you ever compared the sound from your TFC with R or GT? If you have, I'd guess they sound about the same?

Just out of interest, have you ever compared the sound from your TFC with R or GT? If you have, I'd guess they sound about the same?
According to the people at JE68 Motorcycles it's like a Pepsi challenge telling them apart :)

All models have the same part number, so therefore all units are the same.
The exhaust is different on the TFC but I have not done a side by side comparison yet. I would expect at least a little more sound on the TFC.

Back