Competition Werkes and Penner map

Thanks for reply , I might try a power commander .
Typically, a lean condition at zero throttle under load (overrun on deceleration) prevents detonation in the cylinder and the unburned gas is ignited in the exhaust causing popping. Adding gas at zero throttle with the PC allows for detonation in the cylinder, eliminating popping in the exhaust. Some bikes cut fuel on overrun but I don’t know if the new Rocket does it. Applying PCIII trims up to 20% from 1500-4500 rpm at zero throttle worked well on my 2007 Rocket with performance intake and exhaust.

I have a 2020 R , I just bought it has 1000 miles on it and the previous owner put the Werkes exhaust on it and it pops, bangs and sounds kind of ****ty . I was wondering if anyone has that or does it need to be tuned
Typically, a lean condition at zero throttle under load (overrun on deceleration) prevents detonation in the cylinder and the unburned gas is ignited in the exhaust causing popping. Adding gas at zero throttle with the PC allows for detonation in the cylinder, eliminating popping in the exhaust. Some bikes cut fuel on overrun but I don’t know if the new Rocket does it. Applying PCIII trims up to 20% from 1500-4500 rpm at zero throttle worked well on my 2007 Rocket with performance intake and exhaust.
thank you , I was reading all the posts about different tunes for this bike . I was thinking of sending mine out to get done , not sure if that’s worth the money

Back