scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Each country has some sort of funny/stupid/really stupid comedy shows as I am from Scotland we have had some crackers over the years on of my favourites is Rab C Nesbitt.
Of course lots more --Fawlty Towers, Monty Pythons, Are you being served to name but a few, now here is a few from other countries please add your favs so we can check them out.
UK-Black Adder---Still Game
Canada-- Trailer Park Boys
Australia- Housos
Ireland-- Mrs Browns Boys

Happy viewing.

I don't watch any anymore. canned laugh tracks drive me crazy. But I used to like Monty Python, and I discovered Fawlty Towers on a trip to England, bought the whole series on VHS, got home to find they wouldn't play on American VCRs.

Each country has some sort of funny/stupid/really stupid comedy shows as I am from Scotland we have had some crackers over the years on of my favourites is Rab C Nesbitt.
Of course lots more --Fawlty Towers, Monty Pythons, Are you being served to name but a few, now here is a few from other countries please add your favs so we can check them out.
UK-Black Adder---Still Game
Canada-- Trailer Park Boys
Australia- Housos
Ireland-- Mrs Browns Boys

Happy viewing.
I've watched a lot of Black Adder,
Mr Bean, Beyond the Fringe, Ab Fab, all things Python. There's so much from the US I'll have to think about it.

UK ---Still Game

Still Game is THE best
Here's my favourite clip - the "pot of pish":

I thought Outnumbered was a really good british show

And just finished Series 2 of Schitts Creek from Canada
That humour is a little different - might not appeal to everyone, but the Mrs & I think it's brilliant!

Back