Can't make funeral but if you are planning on flowers or a donation to his favourite charity or whatever please let me know so i can pitch in.

Binnsy's also raised it, TC. I know Ruzzel is organising something from the .com site but I'm going to get something together from us here. Will let you know.

There are a group of us leaving from sydney, im sure that we can meet somewhere on the way to say our finals to our mate Cobba.

if there is anyone that would like to make contact with the family or to send flowers please pm me and i will forward the details ,

Dear friends,

Following a number of conversations down here in sydney .

A group of people have given me money to pass on to Robyn & Family to help with the financial hard times that the family will incur and we thought that it might be better to use a bank account.
Davo, Jo and Stan suggested using the old NSW Ratbags account which is still open therefore if anyone wishes to pass on some financial support to Robyn and the kids, then please use this account:

Rest assured that all moneys will be given to the family

Name of account: David Saunderson
BSB: 802084 Account No:134775
Reference: Cobba

All donations wherever they come from will be confidential and we will give a cheque to Robyn on behalf of "Cobba's friends from many places" at the funeral, and again later if any more $ come through.

Thank You in Advanced

I realise some of you will know this but just wanted to let people know that the funeral now looks likely to be next Wednesday. A few of us are planning to go and it would be good if we could all arrive together so let's continue to keep in touch with each other.

Ride safe all.

Wednesday is NOT confirmed

NO!!!!!!!! This is such sad news, my detest condolences for Cobbas family, and I pray for comfort and peace for all who mourn this tragic loss. I never met Cobba but enjoyed all the online conversations. I would like to think he is with the big fella upstairs:(

Sorry to hear about this, I didn't know you but as a fellow rider...I feel the loss.

RIP

Dennis

Back