HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Today marks the anniversary of Cobba's (Bruce Fox) untimely Passing.
Just thought I let you guys know I rang Cobba's Widow Robyn Today to let her know we still think of him, unfortunately She was out Working but I spoke to her son.
A few here were fortunate to have met him, I count myself as one of those Lucky ones having had him as my guest at the Phillip Island SBK last year, as Malcy who also knew him and probably a lot better than myself would agree when I tell you was a Gentleman and an all round nice Guy to be around and quick with the wit too:)

RIP Bruce aka "Cobba"

Woke early this morning to realise its been one year. I will never forget my mate and his brilliant sense of humour and welcoming nature and many other good qualities. Happy memories, never forgotten.

Didn't have the honor of meeting him in person but he was always commenting on my threads, he was good in my book:)

Still haven't deleted his e-mail address .. keep meaning to do it . Really hope his wife pleased to hear he was still remembered. Always the mark of a man , how he is remembered.

Still haven't deleted his e-mail address .. keep meaning to do it . Really hope his wife pleased to hear he was still remembered. Always the mark of a man , how he is remembered.

Yeah same here his e-mail phone numbers and even still have a heap of text messages in my phone even thou I didn't mention it (probaly due to pain killers) but he was up there at Hervey bay with us as I still carry the uligy with his picture in it from his funeral in my Tank bag every where I go.
As I said my good byes to him last year I said that he would still be there with us where we go and he has he was the sort of bloke that once you had spent a few hours with around a campfire sucking on a tinnie you never forget, an awesome guy and sadly missed even my mates I camp with at Phillip Island were deverstated at the news of his untimely death when I told them. The curious thing was that a couple of my camping mates asked as to when he was comming again, that is the impact he had on them only Malcy and one other guy have been invited back by me and Cobba would certainly have also been on that list but he still is there in spirit, yeah we are a fussy tight knit bunch that appreciate Good company :D

Back