Cheekygreeky

.020 Over
Cobba 23/03/2012 RIP

Fellow Captains, it is hard fort me to post this up, but i think its the right thing to do.

But i know that he was very close to a lot of you captains.

Captain Cobba lost his life today on a group ride from orbost to Jindabyne at 1pm approx.

when i find out more i will let you know

Appreciate you letting us know mate... As always it's sobering when the road takes another rider. Think we all realise the risk and for some it is part of why we do it i guess... I have told those i love and that love me that if i don't make it home just know my last moments were spent doing something that i love.... Forever Two Wheels.

Nice post TC. This is all that is reported so far:

Fatal collision at Bundara

Link RemovedLink RemovedFriday, 23 March 2012 16:21

Police are investigating a crash in Bundara this afternoon which has claimed the life of a motorcyclist.

Investigators believe the motorcycle was travelling along Bogong High Plains Road, about 30km east of Falls Creek, when it left the road and struck a tree about 1pm.

The male rider, believed to be aged in his late 40s, died at the scene.

Police will prepare a report for the Coroner.

very sad

Rest in peace mate :(

All my best wishes go out to Cobbas family and friends
he will definitely be sadly missed this is a very sad day
I only met cobba once back in the RATBAGS days and he came across like a topnotch genuine bloke.

rest in peace brother u will never be forgotten

cobba, i'm sorry i didn't make it up a few weeks ago. bless you brother. thats the same @@@@ of a road that i was talking about. as the cop said when my mate came off, it's a blood bath for bikes all because of cost of resurfacing the @@@@@@@ road.

you'll be missed cobba and will pack you in my thoughts when i ride to hervey bay without you. was looking forward to the long ride with you.

Back