cusso ken

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 touring
Last Friday 26th May was 2 years since Little Pete was Fatally injured in a Motorcycle Accident, I tried to post a Memorial note on Friday using the original post and then left for a trip out To Mendooran and I just checked and I must have botched it up
Anyhow RIP Pete and if there is an afterlife I hope Pete is riding with some mates as he loved to do here

Very timely post, Ken!
Just yesterday I was looking at the only pix I have and reminiscing his horrible crash and the strange unfolding of extreme limited information.
Only knew him on line, but twas obvious he was a fine man!!!

RDU Mates from OZ.jpg

Last Friday 26th May was 2 years since Little Pete was Fatally injured in a Motorcycle Accident, I tried to post a Memorial note on Friday using the original post and then left for a trip out To Mendooran and I just checked and I must have botched it up
Anyhow RIP Pete and if there is an afterlife I hope Pete is riding with some mates as he loved to do here
Here is your post from last Friday, it did work pete.triumph

Yeah I will never forget the first time I met him I thought it was kid riding the bike and couldn't believe how well he handled it, A Little Mate and what he lacked in size he made up for with Personality
RIP Pete

Back