Clock light...

Lenny

.060 Over
Ride
06 Rocket Standard(RIP)
Well the clock light was working fine Until yesterday...i searched but couldnt come up with an answer. The clock still works fine but it doesn't light up.

Checked all the fuses(even changed them and put the Right fuses where they belonged) and still.. i also have heated grips and those were fine too...now i am thinking, burnt bulb inside the clock?

I opened to take a peek but i figure i should ask 1st before i mess something up...

Ideas?

Which clock do you have? If it is the Triumph OEM accessory clock that mounts on the handlebars then all you have to do is take the cover off the clock then you can get to the bulb and replace it. You should be able to get a replacement at your local auto parts place.

It is a PITA design, but if you are careful, don't lose parts, and make sure that the rubber seal ring is seated correctly, it can even be put back together.

Yes Sir, that is what i got, the OEM clock, yeah i took a peek inside i guess i will pull the gray rubber inside and the bulb should be there..

Back