Chasin a Gremlin.....

Thanks Kevin, so is the one I have out of an 06 model The one from the 2015 is reading high, 1.2K, BUT, it is a different part #. Perhaps designed for the ECU with the canbus cwap, But it was idling nice in the 2015 when I did a bench run, but that was also with a 2015 ECU and canbus speedo/tach connected. I dunno? I did the Tune ECU thing today, cleared codes, reset etc. etc. ICSV can't get down to .60 acting like throttle not closing all the way. Now back to acting like #1 dead! running like chit. At the moment, it has the 2015 throttle bodies and injectors on. Tomorrow, I'll swap for the 2006 bodies and injectors and check out the movement of the throttles then. AND! I just finished fixing my water leak. yee haw

to get to the throttle closed u have to retract the stepper motor with tuneecu.
give #1 a shot go juice to see what happens

Thanks Kevin, so is the one I have out of an 06 model The one from the 2015 is reading high, 1.2K, BUT, it is a different part #. Perhaps designed for the ECU with the canbus cwap, But it was idling nice in the 2015 when I did a bench run, but that was also with a 2015 ECU and canbus speedo/tach connected. I dunno? I did the Tune ECU thing today, cleared codes, reset etc. etc. ICSV can't get down to .60 acting like throttle not closing all the way. Now back to acting like #1 dead! running like chit. At the moment, it has the 2015 throttle bodies and injectors on. Tomorrow, I'll swap for the 2006 bodies and injectors and check out the movement of the throttles then. AND! I just finished fixing my water leak. yee haw
Youre Welcome, On tune ecu do all sensors show the 5 volt for signal wire, and do they stay 5 volts when you add throttle from idle all while on tune ecu sensor page?

Just 2 cents worth...
Maybe I just got lucky putting a bike together out of bits...basically 2009 with 16 engine & chit loads of another parts including second hand sensors.
The biggest problem I had was a crook injector...which took me a while to detect, but sorted.
Now looking at all the things you've tried...swapping things around re throttle bodies, do the have their own map hoses or are you using the same ones? I would think if the map sensor was crook it would show up as an error code? If unplugged it dose.
When you squeezed the hose it made a difference...just woundering if you have replaced all hoses. I did with silicone ones of equal length to throttle boddies. All to left side & bung on right.
Doesn't American models have hoses going to the whatsit under left side cover?
Anyways it seems the ecu is not liking something...I'm thinking something small electrical thats interfering with the ecu.
On another theory how easy or not would it be for timing to go out? Loose cam chain...jumping a tooth on a cog...just brain storming 😅
Anyways hope you find the culprit soon 😎

Back