Cerakote doing my header in

I used these guys Exhaust Coatings

They did satin black on my heat shields and exhaust and very happy with the result even though it took them a while. I go past them every now and again Nat, happy to go in and look at the finish after you've spoken to them if that helps
20190419_183418.jpg

I am sorry to hear this, mate. I was gonna coat them black so I hadn't looked into the silver options. On the up side, they should make your Rocket go like a ... rocket.
:) I'm well happy with the pipe , just throws me off kilter when plans go awry ! I had a master plan in my head which is going to take a little bit more to realise is all . Eventually , as the Chrome gets a scabby, I will black the bike out , but for now I am keeping the shiny bits . Will just have to find a different way around the mulberry bush .? It transpires that the nearest place to me that do the cerakote chrome is in Germany! ! Not to worry , I will find a solution . Black would look better than the colour it is now for sure ! :banghead:

They did satin black on my heat shields and exhaust and very happy with the result even though it took them a while. I go past them every now and again Nat, happy to go in and look at the finish after you've spoken to them if that helps
20190419_183418.jpg
Thanks Frank . That's a nice looking bike !

'kinell - that's changed a bit since I saw it.

Well , can't polish and clear coat as it won't take the heat . Why don't they build these things out of stainless ? Maybe I can wrap it in bacofoil ? :(

The Arctic silver looks like the colour you painted the wheel struts on your Airfix Spitfire when you was a wee lad . I've polished the crap out of it and it still looks like a VMax air scoop . It looks crap compared to the black and chrome around it . I can't be arsed to argue with someone who clearly hasn't got the competence to follow up their claims . If they bull****ted me coz they was short of work , I hope the money helps keep the wolf off their backs? If they blatantly lied , then karma dictates his wife is gonna shag the milkman ! .The only other explanation is that the fella is blind as a bat and thought the HD photos of the factory finish matched exactly his cheap plastic washing up bowl . I like to think it was the latter ! :banghead:
Tell me where he is as I have dressed up like a milkman a few times:D:D:D

My own fault this . Money I have spent getting them coated and money I will have to spend getting them 're coated , I should have just bought a new one ! Maybe a cerakote chroming service is business opportunity ? I would be the British market leader ! :thumbsup:

Back