mickm7

.040 Over
Ride
2008 classic
good afternoon all...wondering if any one has fitting instructions for centre stand hane tried to fit but cant line second hole on right hand side ,purchased second hand , not sure if its a genuine part, if anyone can help please..thanks mick
TR_CentreStand_R3.jpg

good afternoon all...wondering if any one has fitting instructions for centre stand hane tried to fit but cant line second hole on right hand side ,purchased second hand , not sure if its a genuine part, if anyone can help please..thanks mick
TR_CentreStand_R3.jpg
Morning. This is definitely not a genuine part for an R3 as Triumph did not make a center stand for our beasts. There are some third part stands that do not stay connected to the bike as well as some lifting brackets that do; however, those brackets are for use with an external jack.
-MIG

Last edited:

It's a Rivco. If you contact them, You may be able to get some clarification on it. Says, "Fits all years Triumph Rocket III Classic and Standard models." While I do not personally have experience with it, there are a few around here that do, maybe one will chime in.

Yes, it's a Rivco center stand.
I bought one over 10 years ago and immediately returned it. It did not fit at all.
On the 2008 you have to drill out the mounting holes to get it to fit, and I was not willing to butcher my bike.
It only raises the rear tire up like an inch.

TR_CentreStand_R3.jpg
If you have ABS brakes it won't work from what Rivco told me over phone. I'm having my neighbor make a couple of metal extension plates to install on my 08R3T.

TR_CentreStand_R3.jpg
Gday. I will have a look tomorrow as may have fitting instructions. i have one of these and its great. Wont fit ABS bikes and you need to drill and retap a lug on bottom of frame to be able to mount it

Back