Carpenter exhaust 2020 Rockets

I bet it would be real warm for those who have the peg location up front. You'd probably liked it better if it was polished. And like their other pipes you can get it either way. Polished of course being more exspensive. I wonder if Bob is working on cams and pistons?

Nothing I would be interested in although there will be some that find it interesting. It certainly doesn't keep with the 'style' of the new Rocket but would look good on the older Rockets in my opinion. The muffler throws me off. I'm sure it serves it's purpose but it looks like they ran out of money and threw it on just to complete it. It's like buying a Maserati and putting a 1959 Cadillac bumper on it. Out of sorts.

I bet it would be real warm for those who have the peg location up front. You'd probably liked it better if it was polished. And like their other pipes you can get it either way. Polished of course being more exspensive. I wonder if Bob is working on cams and pistons?
Yes it is going to be hot. If he is not making pistons and cams and air filters and tunes the pipe is of very little use. I don't see anything on his website for the new model bikes.

I spoke with Carpenter this week. They are working on a second gen Rocket, but tuning options are the current project they are working on. Meaning how do we work with this Ecu. Same as others are facing.

Back