Camera Mount

DEcosse

If it's no Scottish it's CRAP!
Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)
Just installed my new camera mount from Leader Motorcycle Accessories

They are very well made products - camera, phone, GPS etc - although not exactly cheap!
Lots of options for mounting- bar clamp, mirror & handlebar & my choice, the brake/clutch bracket mount
So if you're looking to mount something, check them out

The one thing- you might expect black would be black, right?
Wrong!
Only the little bracket clamp is black the rest is stainless. After thinking they'd sent wrong item I probably read the description about 5 times and to me, the expectation would still have the listing suggest it was ALL black - only careful examinination of the respective images shows its just the brackets.
Its still nice, just wish was black to go with everything else

20200702_155602.jpg

Last edited:

They are very well made products - camera, phone, GPS etc - although not exactly cheap!
Lots of options for mounting- bar clamp, mirror & handlebar & my choice, the brake/clutch bracket mount

Wrong!
Only the little bracket clamp is black the rest is stainless. After thinking they'd sent wrong item I probably read the description about 5 times and to me, the expectation would still have the listing suggest it was ALL black - only careful examinination of the respective images shows its just the brackets.

20200702_155602.jpg
Looks like a very professional piece of equipment.

Thanks - yes, it is quite substantial and looks good too.
There is a lot of adjust-ability in the design - also different lengths for that basic design.
Ideally there would have been something between the shortie (which does not have that stem extension piece) and the medium I got - the shortie would have been too short and the medium puts the camera a little higher than I would have liked - but I mounted with that angle offset which actually achieves two things - gets it a bit lower and also makes it not pick up the corner or my nose-fairing :)
(The image makes it look like it might compromise the controls but there is plenty of clearance there)

Last edited:

Wrong!

20200702_155602.jpg
Everything about that bike says 1st class, only the best.

Back