Stillserving

LET'S GO BRANDON
Ride
86' Magna, 2017 R3R
I just finished a 5300 mi, 2 weeks ride around 18 states and the one thing I would like to definitely upgrade on my Roadster is the brakes. I know @Paul Bryant has done some brakes mods/upgrades, but has anyone done anything recently? What's the current thing to do to upgrade the braking system? I definitely noticed the lack of braking when doing Pikes Peak and a few other cool rides out west. Anyone have any ideas or advice? I'm already running EBC pads, and was thinking more along the lines of caliper swaps/upgrades.

Idk if Pretech still make 6 pot calipers, they used to, but might be discontinued. There was a French company too, can't remember the name, made iron rotors, too, real pricey, though

As mentioned, i have fitted the Pretech 6 pot Calipers on the front, I'm not sure if these are still available.
The Beringer ones are available and a lot nicer looking unit.
The six pots on the front made a significant difference.
I've also set up 6 pot on the rear as well running on EBC cast Iron rotor.

I have good brakes.

IMG_1778A.jpg

20200825_172448.jpg

For your drooling

Beringer Brake System Triumph Motorcycle​

US$1,230.00
Per side;)
This cast iron floating front disc and 6 piston caliper kit is a direct bolt on application with no necessary adapters and works with the stock master cylinder. We have fitments for Bonneville (spoke and mag wheel), Scrambler, Thruxton, America / Speedmaster, Rocket III, Speed Triple, Street Triple, Thunderbird, Tiger, Etc. Shoot us an email for more info.

Motorcycle

For your drooling

Beringer Brake System Triumph Motorcycle​

US$1,230.00
Per side;)
This cast iron floating front disc and 6 piston caliper kit is a direct bolt on application with no necessary adapters and works with the stock master cylinder. We have fitments for Bonneville (spoke and mag wheel), Scrambler, Thruxton, America / Speedmaster, Rocket III, Speed Triple, Street Triple, Thunderbird, Tiger, Etc. Shoot us an email for more info.

Motorcycle

So is this the cost for the full brake system one rear and two front?

Back