Boring but what you paying for per liter of gas ( I mean petrol rest of the world )

Around here we pay about £.56 per litre. Or would, if anyone knew what pounds sterling and liters are. In the measurement system used by countries that have been to the moon it's $2.75 per gallon. That's for the 89 octane spec'd in the owner's manual.
metric-map.jpg

Well if the 50 'bucks' are like most other males, they usually go looking for some of your "SUCK, SQUEEZE, BANG, and BLOW!" from the 'does' of the species but may sometimes find it elsewhere, like ...... you do!:p;):D
Well if the 50 'bucks' are like most other males, they usually go looking for some of your "SUCK, SQUEEZE, BANG, and BLOW!" from the 'does' of the species but may sometimes find it elsewhere, like ...... you do!:p;):D
My signature refers to the four strokes of a 4 stroke internal combustion engine. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

USA is NOT imperial - Imperial Gallon is 8 x 20 Oz pints; US Gallon is 8 x 16 Oz pints - but even then it's not that simple as an Imperial Ounce is NOT the same as a US Customary Fluid Ounce
So that approximation of 80% is not quite exact either

Anyway - forget about Gas Prices for a minute ...............
Ever buy Bottled Water at same Gas Station?
I would almost guarantee that bottled water costs WAY more (by volume) than that gas!!
Now that is mind boggling .......................

Back