Boring but what you paying for per liter of gas ( I mean petrol rest of the world )

RacerX74

06 R3
Ride
The Mighty Triumph Rocket lll (06)
I know its a yawn subject and I know some of you guys get 200 miles out of a tank ( I don't o_O)

But what you paying for gas where you are ???

Me about £1.32 a liter :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Paid $2.70 for a gallon today-- the pain oh the pain
(it is the wee American gallon)
I remember heading down to Wembly 1979 or 77 for the England v Scotland fitba game and just outside Birmingham was the first time I paid over a pound a gallon.

Around here we pay about £.56 per litre. Or would, if anyone knew what pounds sterling and liters are. In the measurement system used by countries that have been to the moon it's $2.75 per gallon. That's for the 89 octane spec'd in the owner's manual.

Ooohh, now I travel all over the UK so see quite a variation on pump prices. Today was Leicester and it was £1.29 per litre. Cheapest within the last week was in Mansfield - £1.26. Darn Sarf in sunny Bugger Bognor, it is at £1.31. All these prices are from supermarkets - Tesco, Sainsburys etc..

Around here we pay about £.56 per litre. Or would, if anyone knew what pounds sterling and liters are. In the measurement system used by countries that have been to walked on the moon it's $2.75 per gallon. That's for the 89 octane spec'd in the owner's manual.

I just filled it up with 94 Octane premium in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area, and it was $1.43/litre. Which is mental, considering we have a ****ton of oil about 4 hrs north in our huge Alberta Oilsands.

$1.60 Aussie a litre at the start of the high price cycle dropping to $1.30 a litre for 91 rating. I always 98 octane which is 15 cents more than regular.

Back