Boring but what you paying for per liter of gas ( I mean petrol rest of the world )

Around here we pay about £.56 per litre. Or would, if anyone knew what pounds sterling and liters are. In the measurement system used by countries that have been to the moon it's $2.75 per gallon. That's for the 89 octane spec'd in the owner's manual.
If anyone does not know what a litre or pound sterling is only have two excuses
#1 They did not pay attention at the very poor educational system that was being taught to them
#2 they are as thick as a brick-which is the same as number1

Only TWO yes TWO countries in the whole wide World(that means outside of America)plus the USA do not use the International system of units they are Burma and Liberia, Burma is heading towards the metric system so it shall soon be the USA and Liberia
Even the first country to put a man into space is metric.

Screenshot_20180807_134216.png

98 octane per litre!

$1.63 for premium here today. "regular " is crap fuel.I would not ever put it in my motorcycle, I do not even use it in my mower. That is per litre.

Last edited:
Here it is bouncing a bit at the moment - But about €1.30 - €1.40 a litre. That is for Euro-Super which is 95RON.
Cheapest fuel here is inside large Industrial estates - most expensive is Motorway rest/service areas.

Where do the deer go?
Well if the 50 'bucks' are like most other males, they usually go looking for some of your "SUCK, SQUEEZE, BANG, and BLOW!" from the 'does' of the species but may sometimes find it elsewhere, like ...... you do!:p;):D

Back