Bluetooth headsets

We got 4 senna 20s here in the UK mum, dad , n the two boys never a problem. PHONE MUSIC n COMMS.

I bought a set of SENA 20s's just to ride across the country with my son knowing I'd probably never use it again. In retrospect, I can't imagine doing a trip like that without it. It was the best bike ride I have ever done in my life. I had no idea how valuable the SENA would be.
A short list would be:
Extreme reduction in fatigue.
Sharing all the incredible sights.
Logistics for navigating, when to stop for gas or food.
Even asking Siri now and then for information about stuff occasionally.

Oddly enough, within a mile of the start of our trip it saved me from a really bad accident? I was clearing traffic to my right before turning left and accelerating onto an on ramp of the interstate when my son yelled, "Dad, lookout, left"! I looked just in time to see a truck wheel assembly bouncing and heading straight for me at about 60mph! I was able to make a quick swerve right to dodge it and it hit my Corbin saddle bag and glanced off to the gutter side of the road and kept going. It had enough force to skip my rear tire to the right about 6 inches or so but I was able to stay upright. I was going about 45 to 50 mph. I know it's a weird circumstance but had he not been able to yell to me, there is absolutely no doubt it would have taken me down and seriously injured me. Any doubts I had about the cost of the SENA system evaporated faster than the time it took me to catch my breath. And then we had a very lovely ride. The END.;)

I purchased the Sena 20S 3 years ago and love the unit. Along with being able to connect to the GPS, Cell phone and other riders no matter what they are using, it also has an FM radio receiver along with voice activation. The 20S is being discontinued and will be replaced with a new unit, the Sena 30K. The only difference is that this unit will be able to automatically reconnect to any riders that went out of range instead of having to do it manually. Still uses the same mount, mic and speakers.

The 20S is being discounted on several sites now. Revzilla has it for $100 off now. Sena 20S Bluetooth Headset | 33% ($99.01) Off! - RevZilla unfortunately they are selling out rapidly.

Sena all the way. Been using them for years. Easy to pair, great customer service, easily updated firmware to take advantage of the many enhancements. Great value.

I was a Scala Rider guy for years, but the rain kept ruining them. I switched to Sena and haven't screwed this one up in three years of riding in the rain and cold.

...and they keep expanding the pairing options, so even the older units can pair with non-Sena units, and with a much larger group of riders. Battery life is really good, too. Like I said before, Sena all the way.

Back