Black Friday victim.

Thorin, Barbagris and Exiled Scot... I sat indoors in 0 degree (C) overcast day thinking about the spring in 5 months time while the bike sat quiet under her cover..**** I live in the wrong place!!

Add Billy Indiana to my list of envied people...

Thorin, Barbagris and Exiled Scot... I sat indoors in 0 degree (C) overcast day thinking about the spring in 5 months time while the bike sat quiet under her cover..**** I live in the wrong place!!

hey we are talking 9C today, get up and get out, awesome day, was a little cool riding in to work this morning, but my eyeballs thawed out so its all good

hey we are talking 9C today, get up and get out, awesome day, was a little cool riding in to work this morning, but my eyeballs thawed out so its all good
I would but my bike is still at GP getting fixed. One good day this month and I'm bikeless!!:banghead:

I found 10% off at BikeBandit, with shipping included.

While they have a long list of excluded items -- including FirstGear -- when I went to checkout, and applied the code, it applied the discount.

I found 10% off at BikeBandit, with shipping included.

While they have a long list of excluded items -- including FirstGear -- when I went to checkout, and applied the code, it applied the discount.
I tried that too and it said it had been applied but the total was unchanged - did you check?

When you look at the exclusions list (includes triumph) it makes you wonder what the hell isn't!:banghead::(

Back