Black Friday ride

Sparky59

The Guy With The Most Toys Wins!
Ride
2008 R3T, 2018 R3R,1954 & 1958 Cushman Eagle
Glad ya both found time to get out and ride, my bikes are headed for winter storage:(:(:(

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
I know tis been awhile, but good to see you on the Rocket again. :thumbsup:

Michael_G

Road Therapy...
Ride
"Fiona" my '14 R3T & "Delilah" my '16 V-Rod Muscle
I was able to slip in a short ride myself. (Testing if I'd found the source of my heated grip problem...) Just the sound of the engine when I brought her to life and that first take off.... made my day! :)
-MIG

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
I parked it for the Holidays. Coming home wednesday almost got nailed twice. Plus had dipsticks that figured they could park it a few inches off my back fender at red lights. Only have three lights in a 55 mile ride home from work and all three had the little sweethearts coming in fast and hitting the brakes at the lights. Third one got the bird and not talking about turkey. He had Texas plates and after the light changed showed me how bad he was by pulling a pistol and pointing it at me. Ford really could improve there mounting connections of both driver and passenger side rear view mirrors on the f-150. Decided after that to park it. Wife agreed.

Mighty Mouse

A Mouse of a different breed.
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket Roadster
I parked it for the Holidays. Coming home wednesday almost got nailed twice. Plus had dipsticks that figured they could park it a few inches off my back fender at red lights. Only have three lights in a 55 mile ride home from work and all three had the little sweethearts coming in fast and hitting the brakes at the lights. Third one got the bird and not talking about turkey. He had Texas plates and after the light changed showed me how bad he was by pulling a pistol and pointing it at me. Ford really could improve there mounting connections of both driver and passenger side rear view mirrors on the f-150. Decided after that to park it. Wife agreed.
Do you ever have a ordinary day where nothing happens on your way home? Jesus Christ I would move out of Okiesville if that's what you can expect every day. Is anyone normal there???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock