Black Friday ride

rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
Me and Wendy went out for a short ride today and amazing didn't see no idiots the ride was real nice
IMG_20191129_132123417_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191129_132148457.jpg

Glad ya both found time to get out and ride, my bikes are headed for winter storage:(:(:(

I was able to slip in a short ride myself. (Testing if I'd found the source of my heated grip problem...) Just the sound of the engine when I brought her to life and that first take off.... made my day! :)
-MIG

I parked it for the Holidays. Coming home wednesday almost got nailed twice. Plus had dipsticks that figured they could park it a few inches off my back fender at red lights. Only have three lights in a 55 mile ride home from work and all three had the little sweethearts coming in fast and hitting the brakes at the lights. Third one got the bird and not talking about turkey. He had Texas plates and after the light changed showed me how bad he was by pulling a pistol and pointing it at me. Ford really could improve there mounting connections of both driver and passenger side rear view mirrors on the f-150. Decided after that to park it. Wife agreed.

I parked it for the Holidays. Coming home wednesday almost got nailed twice. Plus had dipsticks that figured they could park it a few inches off my back fender at red lights. Only have three lights in a 55 mile ride home from work and all three had the little sweethearts coming in fast and hitting the brakes at the lights. Third one got the bird and not talking about turkey. He had Texas plates and after the light changed showed me how bad he was by pulling a pistol and pointing it at me. Ford really could improve there mounting connections of both driver and passenger side rear view mirrors on the f-150. Decided after that to park it. Wife agreed.
Do you ever have a ordinary day where nothing happens on your way home? Jesus Christ I would move out of Okiesville if that's what you can expect every day. Is anyone normal there???

Back